Let's Get a Matter Out in the Open

 Introduction

While I am a Furry, I am going to mention that I am in no way involved in Furry Raiders or any group whatsoever. While I have talked to one, Foxler, he is in no way a friend. More that annoying person who randomly shows up in my life and tries to get me to discuss a point of view that is more agreeable. With that said, let me introduce you to my fursona, I am known in some circles as ElectroFonicKitty formerly known as Rippy the Nekomatta or Rippy van Winkle. 

Now that is out of the way, I am going to continue the introduction with a certain amount of clarity of what this blogger is, this is a commentary one. We discuss anything from stupid YouTubers like CreepShow Art to the insane amount of drama that gets dragged up on my channel or what I see on YouTube that can cause more issues than I like to mention to people normally. 

So what does this make me? Well...I'm not a news source, I'm a commentator, I make observations, discuss views that may not seem to show up as much as you think. Look at different aspects of what is going on. 

Also I am unbiased, I don't have a reason to side with anyone, I am someone that even some Furry Raiders won't attack, because guess what, I point out two sides of the story. As you saw in the History of Furry Raiders Parts 1 to 3. I give my opinion at the end, and I don't exactly hate on anyone. 

Now that is out of the way, let's start with a few new things I saw. 

Did this ever occur?

Okay, I am new to some parts of the Furry scene, and while this is going to be a blog site on the in and out of the fandom. I am going to mention that this year's conventions were a mixed bag, I didn't go to them other than the Mile Hi Con and that's just a literary convention. 

This is where I am going, several YouTubers mentioned a convention scene where yes, we are still in the middle of a pandemic and were utterly stupid. There were mentions of just plain willful ignorance or just plain disregard to personal safety or the safety of the GENERAL PUBLIC! There were furries who were just not interested in getting sick and didn't both to show up. That's fine and I have no idea what I can say to those who just chose to be well...STUPID! 

This is just me, but some of the Furries who are trying to make a safe convention experience actually are not to blame for the actions in the fandom of individuals who can't seem to think the same. And no blaming the Alt-Right Furries is not the answer to this one, this was just plain stupidity at its most often seen with some of the Anti-Mask Karens at a supermarket. 

Let's make it clear that while I don't have any interest in drama, just the rules of wear a mask aren't that hard to follow. I had to for an entire weekend at a convention to help auction off books to a good cause, so you can guess my surprise when I see furries that just don't seem to have that in mind. (FYI I wear a mask daily at work, so no problems here on those rules) 

Most of the time, I just watched content from several good Furries like Misha B. Barkin' and LagoVirt who are truly good content creators in our fandom. I honestly think that's its a shame they don't know who I am and what my blogger is saying, oh well.

A What Con and Where?

Well...I am new to that whole new con, FreeFur All, which would have been next year in Tulsa OK, which honestly yeah, sounded interesting, while I put my little ears up to the grind, what I heard just appalled me. I remained nuetral as usual, while I have family in Oklahoma, and I wouldn't have minded making my way there, my first furry thought was cool, until I saw the guest list, then my claws just dropped my phone and said nope. 

I have nothing against Two the Ranting Griphon, I used to listen to his comedy back in 2007 and thought he was funny, then he just last it. I am like okay, what the hell, you became so rude and well...not cool to listen to. I just decided to stop listening especially when he attacked people who I know, Transgender people and somehow I guess that just ended that interest in me. 

FreeFur All looked like a great idea in theory, but honestly that Alt-Right and having Furry Raiders involved sour tastes in my mouth. I was not exactly excited about that, and while I have said I have had my discussions with certain Furry Raiders, I am not going to support them because our views do not exactly match up very well. 

I don't agree with the Pro-Trump and some of the rather annoying vocal stylings of a person who just is a jackass. I'm not going to say much about that, but there are furries that I met in the Raiders who agreed that some of the issues were just in the fact the leadership for this convention was off. 

While again, LagoVirt said it best and I agree with his terming on the issue with AWOO and the groups involved. AWOO is new to me, I had no idea that the group existed until only recently. So I looked into it, and my reaction was another affirming nope. Again I don't side with any of their ideas, and honestly, the best way the fandom can fix their issues is to just stop with this kind of drama. 

There are some things I must say about FreeFurAll if it happens, which is unlikely with the convention having no real home since the hotel decided to not do it, there are other things in play. There are no reasons why we need a convention like this, truthfully, there is a better way to deal with the different thoughts 

With that said, let's move on and hope we can make sure this doesn't commonly occur. 

I do want to thank two YouTubers: 

LagoVirt

Misha B. Barkin'

If these two find my page, I hope they are aware that they helped me figure out my blog status and also what stories I should be covering in the Fur Fandom. 

Difficult Decisions

I was supposed to be posting content on Monday, but due to some bad situations that arisen with the death of my cat, Hazel, I had to put some issues on hold. Emotionally I am broken a bit, I am not exactly at my best to be accepting questions, but if you want to please understand that these aren't going to be answered as fast. 

Now that I can say it what exactly do I cover on this page will be discussed now, I said in my intro that I do a lot of work within the Fur and Anime Fandoms, I don't exactly talk at length as I am just a commentator. 

With that said, my following projects are not announced until my next month round up and discussions. If you have any questions here is some contact info.

Email: dravenmoon101@gmail.com

YouTube Channel: NagiNaoe101

If there are link issues where these don't work, let me know via comments or leave comments so that I can improve this blog for future stories. 

If there is content you think I should cover, you need to either contact me on my email or try to contact me via YouTube. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Go Back and see a YouTuber named Chaos55t

Furry Raiders Part 3

Anti-Duggars!