Where I started to learn...everything!

 Welcome to my in progress work blog, I am working for a company and this is how I am going to take notes for that. So while this blogger is used to commentary, but I am actively reviewing LinkinLearning and so far, the classes are better than what I thought. I am going to make a few observations for the sake of those who are looking for bettering their job or what they want. 

For starters, let's start with the Customer Service lessons, there are tons and a few call out the fact that some are for how often the business is going to be using. I am going to say that some of these are helpful, though I am going to mention that some are just annoying as hell. There are Time Management classes and then Photography. 

Time Management, Superior Customer Service, Creativity in the Workplace, and there are something to be said about all the classes I have  taken. These are now numbering about 10 to 12 classes at a given time. The first few is about communications as well. 

Why do these? Well...dear readers, these are for the purpose to improve this page and also the reason is to help with editing my work better. I am going to work with this as some way to help me rebuild and make an audience that will expect a high quality interaction with me. 

So where do I think about it, there is so much I have to write and do. Let's start with the notes on Time Management, for the first part is I am working. Emailing me is not something I recommend to anyone, though you should know that if you do email me.

As I have said to avoid the entire discussion of drama, and go with the review here on the classes. These are something that I never considered trying to discuss this on a commentary page. The classes that I am taking on LinkinLearning is pretty interesting. 

Some of the classes are going from being interesting with people who passionate and able to just enjoy the amount of classes that I have seen. There are those who give quizes which are not always helpful much less ease memory. I won't recommend classes that require tests, these are times I just skip these things. Move on and work toward a better self. 

I am going to caution that if you want to improve yourself in Communications, business wise and other wise, don't go with some classes if its popular. Some of the popular courses will actually drag down your mental state. 

Don't feel like you have to take classes if you are on Linkin, this is an option, but don't feel obiligated to do so. You can easily find some courses on SkillShare. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Go Back and see a YouTuber named Chaos55t

Furry Raiders Part 3

Anti-Duggars!