So Chris-Chan did WHAT?

 While I have always been aware of Chris-Chan and his well...existence online, I was fairly surprised to see newsfeeds and blogs about this person. While I am not exactly sure how to approach this as a person who has been considered SPECIAL NEEDS in the definition of what is considered a bad side of the special ed, or learning disabled community. This individual has fallen horribly down a crack and now facing alleged charges of incest and a few other crimes against the elderly. 

Now I'm not going to go into detail you can go to YouTube and maybe news sites to see this, he has trended before years ago, but honestly, he's problematic at most. I have had my taste of that in recent years as being the fixation of another mentally disabled individual in my local area who could fall into the same delusions if possible. (Highly doubt it though)

The fact is that cyberbullying and other issues has made it pretty clear that Chris-Chan is one of the few that have been a victim. Now I'm not going to basically pity this, but I'm going to state evidence of fact that he may be mentally unable to handle what he's done. 

There is nothing short of insanity that I have seen, a good friend of mine, Dirkmez has already covered this at length on his YouTube Channel and I'm not going to bore people with that details. While you can stifle a chuckle or laugh at his antics, these are not something I would consider in good tastes as he is a person! 

I am going to point out a few facts, did he do what he claimed? Well, that's alleged, there is an investigation going on, so I won't go into that. Is he gross? I have seen his house and while my bedroom is a disaster, his house is entirely a horders nightmare. His mother and father lived in terrible conditions which would have added to his mental issues in the long run, would he be stable otherwise? No one can tell what his mental state is other than he is an adult with autism. 

My opinion, from the videos of his arrest and his problems, he needs help. He has done some pretty bad things, he is mentally unable to tell reality from fiction anymore. I am concerned for the safety of his friends and family. While his friends have come forward to get him into the help. 

I am following through a third party perspective and have no real information I can give. Please for the best information follow some of the YouTube commentary. Thank You! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Go Back and see a YouTuber named Chaos55t

Furry Raiders Part 3

Anti-Duggars!