She's Back, and Not in a Good Way, CreepShow Art just can't quit

 One December 31st, a good 6 months since her last upload and her complete doxing of herself on lolcow.farms, she basically made a return that wasn't so much as outing herself as a stalker, but made it clear it was not a welcoming moment. 

While I don't do the T channel stuff entirely, but as I saw with what she has posted and also the video being some 2 hours of her basically outing herself. This makes it less about any of the other issues that she should have brought up, this being the complete doxing of her friends on lolcow.farm, and also on a few other things she had done. 

Attacking another YouTuber, Emily Artful and also not bringing anything of value other than through tweets that Emily had to post and also the fact is, the whole thing was suspect to begin with. 

Now, I am trying to remain in the middle or on a fence, this screams an incident that happened to me in 2011-2014 where one RegretfulFlyer doxed myself and an entire Anime Community in Colorado in the biggest shit show ever. While I don't suggest you look it up, I will mention that RegretfulFlyer posted on a community post on a now deleted YouTube Channel that he was going to get me fired from a job, not realizing I had no time for his BS and I was guess what, WORKING. He also misspelled Corporate at least twice in the letter and when brought to a manager who read through it, she told me quite frankly it was faked and his personal issues with me shouldn't be displayed and I should seek legal actions. (I took the advice after a friend called the police and I had to press charges)

Emily in all honestly, this is directed, please reread the letter and also pick through if there are spelling errors and other issues that seem to make it. Also a letter like this is never sent via E-mail, it is sent through the mail and yes, the law office will try to get information. 

With that said, I am going to leave with these words. CreepShow Art is the real stalker, not Emily! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Go Back and see a YouTuber named Chaos55t

Furry Raiders Part 3

Anti-Duggars!